Not a lengthy post, but it involves free stuff…
I haven’t posted an article in a while and I’ve slowed down the posting on the Facebook page…and this post isn’t going to be anything extensive, either. Lately, I’ve refocused my attention into improving myself, and doing more to help improve my department (though it is already great, even “great” can be improved upon). Rest assured, I have a couple of articles in the works, but they aren’t quite ready to be posted for various reasons. When they are ready…and at least half-way worth the time it takes to read them…I will post them.
I was able to procure a prize in a recent contest. Box Alarm Leather ran a short notice give-away of a custom leather glove strap (if you aren’t familiar with their work, click the link above or below and check them out). I was the first to correctly answer the question, and therefore won the contest. However, I decided to pass the prize on to a “leather-freak”, instead. So, after receiving the o.k. from Box Alarm Leather, it is up for grabs. This contest is open to EVERYONE…including ELAFF locals. The rules are simple:
- Leave a comment on this post (e.g. “I’m in!”, “Show me the leather”, “Shut up and give me free stuff”, etc.)
- Use a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS or I won’t be able to contact you and you will not get the prize.
- Use your real name…I’m going to post it anyway, if you win, so there’s no need to hide it.
- One entry per person
- Only entries posted prior to 7pm EST will be eligible.
- Check back after 7pm EST on Friday to see if you won.
It is that simple. I will assign each unique entrant a number. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. The winner gets to order whatever they want on the strap.
If nobody enters, then I get a shiny new glove strap. The End.
You may begin…
Pete (Lt. Lemon)